Tuesday, April 7, 2009

welcome readers. :)
this is mine and em's first EVER blog posting. WOOHOO! today is tuesday-and there's really not much to report. but we'll give it a go.

elle:
hi! as i said before, this is my first blog. which i'm sure you understand already... and i'm not sure why i keep saying it. anyways... here's my schedual of the day.
7:00-wake up. WAY to late for school, but WAY to early for my liking.
11:30-eat lunch. breadsitcks. yum.
3:00-return home from my joyful educational experiance.
currently-writing this.

so other than that, i'll tell you a little about me. i LOVE itailian food. and chinese. i'm also a very daring person. >:) i love extreme things, and can't WAIT to go sky diving. i would like to be an interior designer, or a CIA agent. not sure how the two go together, but-ya know. i absolutly love movies. they're my biggest hobbie. AND, at the moment, i feel like i'm writing for a online dating service. so i'll be done. :)
again, thanks for reading. i;m starting to really enjoy this whole blogging thing.
-elle.

em- Helllo!! :) This is also my first time bloging. So i hope you like it! I have a very boring day. First i wake up @ 7:00am get up get ready, eat breakfast and then go to the bus stop. 11:30 eat lunch!YUMM!Go to school until 3:00pm. After school i go home usually hang out with elle or other friends.

Now I am going to tell you about myself. I love to play sports! My favorite ones are hockey, Softball, and soccer. I also love movies and music! When i get older i would like to also be an interior designer or an orthodontist.
Well i don't really have anything else about myself to say.
Soooo thank you for reading this.
.:em:.

No comments:

Post a Comment